• Oven-Safe up to 450° F / 232° C
• Heat-Proof Handle Stays Cool
• Perfect for Gas, Electric and Induction Cooking
• Even and Fast-Heating 4.0mm Thick Aluminum Core
• Easy-Clean Ceramic Exterior Keeps Pan Looking New
• Hand Wash for Optimal Results
• Safe to Leave in Sink Overnight if Too Tired to Do Dishes
• Low to Medium Heat Only
• Metal Utensils Okay — Silicone or Wood Better for Longevity
• Visit our Use & Care page for more care instructions
All Misen Cookware products come with a lifetime warranty against defects. For all products, we will replace any defective cookware. Learn more about our warranty policy here and what's covered.
Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects
Don’t let looks fool you. It’s what’s on the inside that makes our pan last 2.5x* longer.
Using high abrasive — read: scratchy — corundum and metal balls, we stress-tested our nonstick pan against the competition to see how the nonstick surface held up to hours of damage, mimicking heavy kitchen use.
Our pan isn’t perfect for everyone, and we don’t want anyone to be upset after purchasing our gear. So here are a few reasons to avoid this pan.
I love this pan, and am sad that you won’t be able to buy more of them. I literally finish using it, give a rinse of water and wipe it out with a paper towel.. love the thing…
Our new pan cooks eggs with no fuss or mess. It is the main reason I bought this pan. My only lament is non stick pans don't last years and years, but I am going to take care of it to get the most life I can from it.
Do you make smaller pans?
Really love New nonstick pans. Thank you so much.
*Based on factory erosion testing of Misen Nonstick against pans with no primer and base level coatings.